The CADD center has several open positions for both PhD and Master students in the area of computational biology. These positions are available to extend ongoing research on the development of novel algorithms for drug design combining physics-based modeling with machine learning concepts. The candidates will use or develop algorithms such as deep generative flow-based neural networks, graph convolutional neural networks and molecular simulations to study the interactions between a protein and a drug molecule. The candidates will be intensively trained in both machine learning and computational biology.
- Bachelor (for master position) or Master (for PhD position) in the fields of computer sciences, mathematics, bioinformatics, structural biology, or related disciplines.
- programming skills in python or C/C++ are required.
- Basic Linux knowledges.
- Preferably experience in machine learning, in particular neural network concepts.
- Highly motivated, interactive team player.
- One PhD student position for 3-4 years,
- Training into the key methods of an emerging computational drug discovery research field.
- International and collaborative research environment.
- Competitive salary and industrial collaboration opportunities.
How to apply
- Please submit your complete application documents, including
- letter (max. 1 page) highlighting motivation, experience and skills
- Diploma of Bachelors and/or Master degree
- contact details of at least two academic referees
via email: shuguang.yuan’AT’siat.ac.cn and my.chen’AT’siat.ac.cn
For more information about our team and this position, please visit http://cadd.siat.ac.cn/